Jyotirlinga package from Bangalore by flight Includes:
- FLIGHT JOURNEY : Bangalore-Mumbai and Pune-Bangalore
- COACH JOURNEY : Mumbai-Trimbakeshwar-Nasik-Aurangabad-Ellora-Shirdi-Pune - A/c vehicle
- HOTEL STAY : 4 star accommodation
- MEALS TYPE : Buffet or A La carte
- ESCORT GUIDE : Ex- Airport
- VIP DARSHAN : Siddhivinayak, Trimbakeshwar, Shirdi.
- SIGHT SEEINGS : Bandra–Worli Sea link, Siddhivinayak mandir, Mahalaxmi mandir,Gate Way of India, Nasik (Triveni-sangam, Panchavathi, Sita gufa, Kala ram-Gora ram temples), Trimbakeshwar temple, Grishneshwar, Mini Taj Mahal, Ellora caves, Aurangabad fort , Bhadra maruthi temple, Bhimashankar, Shani shingnapur, Ranjangaon
Day 1: Bangalore-Mumbai-Nasik-Shirdi
- Report to KIA-Bangalore Airport at 3:30 am, flight departs at 5:45 am and arrival @ Mumbai at 7:10 am.
- After Breakfast, Proceed to Shree Siddhivinayak Temple (15Km 30min) and Mahalakshmi Temple (40km 1hr) for darshan and Visit Gate way of India.
- Proceed to Trimbakeshwar (10th JYOTHIRLINGA), En-route have lunch proceed to Nasik.
- Reach Shirdi check in Hotel (St.Laurn)
- Dinner & overnight stay.
Day 2: Shirdi-Aurangabad-Grishneshwar-Shirdi
- After darshan, have breakfast at Hotel & proceed towards Aurangabad for local sightseeing Grishneshwar (12th Jyotirlinga), Mini TajMahal, Ellora caves, Aurangabad fort, Bhadra Maruthi Temple & proceed towards Shanishinganapur.
- Reach Shirdi check in Hotel – have dinner & overnight stay.
Day 3: Shirdi-Bhimashankar-Pune-Bangalore
- Have breakfast and Check-out from Hotel. And proceed to Bhimashankar (6thJyotirlinga)
- After Lunch proceed towards Udbhava Murthy Ganapathi temple at Ranjangaon (one among asta Ganapathi’s )
- Dinner at Pune, Post Dinner, proceed to airport for Mid-Night Flight and reach Bangalore
5 Star Accommodation - St.Laurn Meditation Spa & Resort or Hotel Keys
Package Cost Details:
- 15,499/- INR + 5% GST Per person on Twin or Triple sharing
- 18,499/- INR + 5% GST for Single Traveler
- 4,500/- INR + 5% GST for Infants below 2 years (Age as on Traveling date)
Note : As per the Aviation rules only Flight charges are applicable for infants