Sai Baba has an expansive number of Devotees. It is trusted that a desire asked by an individual is satisfied by Baba dependably. This is the motivation behind why the name of Shirdi Sai Baba is taken with confidence and commitment. Despite the fact that Baba satisfies individuals' desires constantly, however a desire asked on Thursdays is satisfied sooner. This day is thought to be Sai Baba's day.
Those individuals, who have Baba's favors on them, never confront any issues throughout their life. There are a few things that are offered to Baba to look for his favors. 7 things that can be offered to Sai Baba.
1. Spinach: It is accepted to be Baba's most loved vegetable. Numerous individuals hence offer Spinach to Baba.
BENIFITS: The health benefits of spinach include skin care, improved eyesight, healthy blood pressure, stronger muscles, prevention of age-related macular degeneration (AMD), cataracts, atherosclerosis, heart attacks, neurological benefits, bone mineralization, anti-ulcerative and anti-cancerous benefits, healthy fetal development, and boosted growth for infants.
2. Halwa (Indian sweet): A considerable measure of Sai's enthusiasts offer him Halwa.
what is halwa:a sweet Indian dish consisting of carrots or semolina boiled with milk, almonds, sugar, butter, and cardamom.
3. Khichdi (porridge): Porridge is additionally known to be Sai Baba's most loved dishes.
Benifits: Packed with nutrition,Easy to digest,Tridoshicfood,Gluten-free
4. Coconut: Coconut is utilized conspicuously in every religious capacity.
Benifits:source of fiber, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. It has tons of calcium, potassium, and magnesium, as well as plenty of electrolytes.
5. Blossoms: Like all Gods, Sai Baba is additionally offered blooms and festoons made of blooms.
6. Natural product: Fruits are offered to Baba.
7. Sweet/Dessert: Baba's fans offer him desserts too.
- guide by Ramyashree (updated on 18th aug 2017)